Why do Column.text get the previous value in the grid?
Author Message
 Why do Column.text get the previous value in the grid?

Hello,

  In the init event, i use "select * from <table1> where code=?tcode"
into the grid. When I used the search function, i put a empty record in
<table1> and set code='-1'. When I assign the value of tcode='-1', all
the columns in the grid becomes null, then i type some value in the
columns and search it as a condition, it works fine. But the question
is that when i press the search again, assign the value of tcode='-1',
the columns in the grid becomes null, but when i search it as a
condition without typing anything, it uses the previous values in the
grid, although it does not display any thing in the grid. Can anyone
tell me why this happen and how to solve it? Thanks lot for answering
the question!!!

Piccolos,
20/09/2000

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting Identity Column value for last record added?

2. Getting the value of a text box (in an arbitrary window)

3. Why do grid column widths resize on REFRESH()?

4. Getting a grid cell value PLEASE HELP!!

5. Totaling the values in a grid column...

6. Replace grid column values

7. Changing Grid Column Width Values

8. to total the value in the grid column

9. Previous version of form getting loaded

10. Previous version of form getting loaded

11. Wrapping text in column grid header

12. Add Code to a Grid Column Text Valid Method at RunTime