NEED Help to print contents of a RTF-Control in VFP5 (Rich-Text.ocx)
Author Message
 NEED Help to print contents of a RTF-Control in VFP5 (Rich-Text.ocx)

Hi all,

i need haelp to print text i wrote in the richtextcontrol of a form in
VFP5. The hrlp says i need a hDC of a printer to Print it but i dont
know how to get a DEVICE CONTEXT of a Printer. The GetPrinter()
function wont work. So tell me the right way. The Win32Api i have
already searched for a function tha help me out but unsuccessful.

Tell me the right way (without saving the content in a RTF file to
print this)

Thanks in advance.

Udo Dluzinski

Sun, 18 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Help With (RTF) rich text format

2. Rich Text Control (RichTX32.OCX) -- Acts like dumb textbox

3. Rich Text Control I can print

4. Rich Text Nightmare (merging two rich text files)

5. Printing Rich Textbox Active X Control source data in a VFP5.0 report

6. ActiveX: help with the Rich Text Control

7. VFP 5.0: Help printing with RTF OCX

8. RTF (Rich Text File) Printer Driver?

9. Rich Text Controls -- TX Control vs AllText

10. VFP 6.0 with Win XP - Rich Text 32 OCX Issues

11. Printing the contents of a richtx32.ocx object.

12. Kernell32 error using the Wang image ocx controls-I need help fastly please