Using Excel from Visual Foxpro
Author Message
 Using Excel from Visual Foxpro

What is the correct syntax in VFP for this VBA code :

    Sheets("Sheet1").Move After:=Sheets(3)

It must be something like this :

    oExcel.Sheets("Sheet1").Move( , sheets(3))

But it does not work !

Greetings from Belgium

Christian

    http://www.*-*-*.com/       The Largest Usenet Servers in the World!

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Using Excel from Visual Foxpro
The is another way to do it.
if oe is the excel application object
ex = oe.Workbooks(1)
ex1 = ex.sheets(1)
ex3 = ex.sheets(3)
ex1.move(,ex3)
Note the commar before ex3 to make it move after

Allen

Quote:
> What is the correct syntax in VFP for this VBA code :

>     Sheets("Sheet1").Move After:=Sheets(3)

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Why i can not call excel by using COM in visual foxpro

2. Excel Error when Using Excel Automation

3. FoxPro controlling Excel, Excel as a FoxPro Client

4. Extract Worksheet from Workbook of Excel using Foxpro

5. linking to MS-Excel, MS Word from Visual Foxpro

6. Export Visual Foxpro Report to Excel

7. Help: Printing Foxpro 2.6 DOS reports using Visual Foxpro 6

8. Call an excel macro from Visual FoxPro 5.0

9. Using Visual FoxPro vs. FoxPro 2.6

10. ODBC Visual FoxPro tables and Excel 97

11. Export ADO recordset to Excel with Visual FoxPro COM DLL

12. why my visual foxpro programme can not used in winxp win2000