Ed for windows
Author Message
 Ed for windows

Hi friends,
I need some advices to use "ED for windows"

thanx in advance

Thu, 01 Sep 2005 21:09:29 GMT
 Ed for windows

Quote:

> Hi friends,
> I need some advices to use "ED for windows"

Don't bother.
The code editor in VFP is far better.
Back in FPW days I bought a copy of ED from a local
software house. I installed it and registered my copy via their
website.
It was a great improvement on FPW's code editor ... but
when I tried to upgrade ED from their website, they refused
on the basis that I had a version which _they could't track to
the place where I'd bought it. They basically accused me of
being a liar and a cheat. End of story for me with ED.

Roger
--
Roger Ansell
Adelaide, Australia

My real email address is ransell  at senet.dot com dot au

Thu, 01 Sep 2005 23:21:06 GMT
 Ed for windows

Quote:

>It was a great improvement on FPW's code editor ... but
>when I tried to upgrade ED from their website, they refused
>on the basis that I had a version which _they could't track to
>the place where I'd bought it. They basically accused me of
>being a liar and a cheat. End of story for me with ED.

I've had wonderful support from Neville Franks (creator of Ed4W) since '92.
Whatever transpired, I'm pretty sure it was an honest belief by both parties
here.
regards

anthony shipley
-
Be a lert! Your country needs lerts.

Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:42:38 GMT

1. Foxpro 2.6a for Windows on Windows 98 2nd ed

2. Foxpro 2.6a for Windows on Windows 98 2nd ed

3. WANTED *BADLY* Tech Ed '95 Tickets

4. Anyone going to Tech-Ed?

5. Looking for FPW 2.6 Pro Ed

6. Question on FoxPro 3.0 professional ed.

7. Need FoxPro v2.6 Prof. Ed

8. Tech Ed 99 and VFP

9. VFP6: Autonumber'ed Fields

10. REPORT on VFP and TECH ED

11. using public string init-ed w/ space()