Accessing Memo fields
Author Message
 Accessing Memo fields

Hi,
   I am accessing the foxpro data from VB. I am using a
DSN less connection to access the data from foxpro.
   All the details from foxpro are accessible. But in case
the field in foxpro represents a memo, it is not
accessible from VB. Though there is data in foxpro, when
accessed, it is retrieved as null. How do I access Memo
field data?

Thanks
Murali

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 19:57:30 GMT

1. urgent:access memo-fields from word-vba

2. Memo field Access

3. need to convert a fpw 2.6 dbf with memo fields to Access '95

4. Corrupting 2.6 memo fields when accessed from 5.0

5. Access to USER memo field in the SCX at runtime

6. Converting Memos/Memo fields

7. Indentation of memo fields - reports vs. modify memo

8. Convert memo field in character field

9. Converting FOX Memo Field to Oracle CLOB field using SQL

10. Memo Fields and General Fields in report

11. Converting Memo fields back to Text fields

12. Error Updating SQL7 TEXT field from MEMO field