Changing from one form to an other form.
Author Message
 Changing from one form to an other form.

Hello,

I was looking for help with my problem Thisform. release doesn't work when I
want to go from one form to the other form. It gives problems. Do you have
any suggestion how to go to that other form with a command button and
filling in some data captured from the closing form?
That data transposing is working without any problem but when I want to see
that filled in record I have to go to the bottom with the top/bottom key
(command keys)

Thanks for reading this and helping me out of the circle.

Pat

--
This email is strictly confidential and intended solely for the use
of the individual to whom it is addressed.  Any views or opinions

Fri, 14 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing from one form to an other form.
Hi Pat,

Try using Thisform.Hide(), instead of Thisform.Release().

Best regards,
Tom

Quote:

>Hello,

>I was looking for help with my problem Thisform. release doesn't work when
>want to go from one form to the other form. It gives problems. Do you have
>any suggestion how to go to that other form with a command button and
>filling in some data captured from the closing form?
>That data transposing is working without any problem but when I want to see
>that filled in record I have to go to the bottom with the top/bottom key
>(command keys)

Fri, 14 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing one form's properties from a different form

2. Moving from one Form to another Form

3. Help: Form.Refresh() doesn't work for active form if mutiple forms on screen

4. general guidelines: Want to flip between forms - each form is a table, one-to-one relationship between tables

5. How do I make one form follow another

6. VFP 3,5 or 6 - Problem using the Form Wizard with one-to-many

7. Question about one-to-many forms.

8. one to many forms

9. adding records in one-to-many form

10. HELP: Accessing one form from another--no formset

11. One-to-many form wizard problem

12. ONE TO MANY FORM WITH 2 REMOTE VIEW