Possible to remove the "Main"-titlebar
Author Message
 Possible to remove the "Main"-titlebar

Hi!

I've started to develop an application intended to be used with
TouchScreens.
I can't figure out how to remove the "main" titlebar in Visual FoxPro, no
problem
removing them from Forms... Is it even possible to remove the main titlebar

/Fredrik

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:38:31 GMT
 Possible to remove the "Main"-titlebar
Hello, Fredrik!
You wrote  on Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:38:31 +0100:

 FD> I've started to develop an application intended to be used with
 FD> TouchScreens.
 FD> I can't figure out how to remove the "main" titlebar in Visual FoxPro,
 FD> no problem
 FD> removing them from Forms... Is it even possible to remove the main
 FD> titlebar

 FD> /Fredrik

to hide the titlebar:
_screen.TitleBar = 0

to hide the complete main screen:
_screen.visible = .F.

---
Eric den Doop

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:43:10 GMT
 Possible to remove the "Main"-titlebar
Hi Frederik!

You could also use ShowWindow-Property = 2 - As Top Level Form
and Child windows with ShowWindow-Property = 1 - In Top Level Form.
Then _Screen.visible =.f. if that's needed.

Quote:
> Hi!

> I've started to develop an application intended to be used with
> TouchScreens.
> I can't figure out how to remove the "main" titlebar in Visual FoxPro, no
> problem
> removing them from Forms... Is it even possible to remove the main
titlebar

> /Fredrik

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 06:54:27 GMT

1. Making a form the "main program"

2. Win95 "close button" in Titlebar FPW 2.6

3. if "" = trim(VAR) vs if trim(VAR) = ""

4. If ""=trim(VAR) vs if trim(VAR)=""

5. "Subscript" and "Superscript"

6. Is there a "thisclass" just like "thisform"?

7. "Subscript" and "Superscript in Rich Text Box"

8. ".scx" says "Not a Table" In Windows 2000

9. "abc" != "abc "

10. Why "Foxprox.exe" works and "Foxpro.exe" doesn't...SOLVED

11. ".scx" says "Not a Table" In Windows 2000

12. "Class not licensed for use" on CREA("mswinsock.winsock")