Can somebody please explain what I need to do to make a VFP5 application
run on other PC's which do not have FoxPro installed.

Kev

Thu, 06 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Application to run without FoxPro
Kev,
In the Help file choose the Index Tab and enter "Setup Wizard" (without the
quotes). Read and follow these seven step and you should have few problems.

Note: You'll want to make sure you have the Visual Studio 97 Service Pack SP
#3 installed (they fixed the setup wizard) - available at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/sp/vs97/core.asp - which is needed for VFP
5.0. You can download the 39.6mb or order the CD. You should also have
installed "VisualFoxPro 5.0 Year 2000 Update" at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro/downloads/updates.asp.

Rick

Quote:
> Can somebody please explain what I need to do to make a VFP5 application
> run on other PC's which do not have FoxPro installed.

> Kev

Thu, 06 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Application to run without FoxPro
Run the setup wizard and include the FoxPro Runtime library, and any
ODBC drivers.  It does the rest for you.

Brian Hiss
Vanderbilt University
Computer Engineer/Computer Science Major

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Thu, 06 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. FOXPRO 2.6, Run Application Without Window Title bar?

2. @@@@Foxpro 2.6 windows, run without window title bar?

3. Running FoxPro 2.5 Applications under Visual FoxPro

4. Starting an application via the command line vs Run|Application

5. RUN/! command error in applications run on Windows95

6. Error running custom Foxpro application

7. Running Foxpro Application on Novell Lite

8. problem in running application on foxpro in pentium mmx system

9. Running another application from within Foxpro

10. FoxPro 2.6 application cannot run

11. problem in running application on foxpro in pentium mmx system

12. Running a windows 3.11 based application using visual foxpro 3.0