Running FoxPro 2.5 Applications under Visual FoxPro
Author Message
 Running FoxPro 2.5 Applications under Visual FoxPro

Where can I find out what has to be done to a FoxPro 2.5 Application's
Programs, Screens, Menus and Reports to make it run under Visual Foxpro?

Thank you,
Phil

Sat, 09 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Running FoxPro 2.5 Applications under Visual FoxPro
I found the answer to this question myself.

Thanks anyway,
Phil

Quote:

>Where can I find out what has to be done to a FoxPro 2.5 Application's
>Programs, Screens, Menus and Reports to make it run under Visual Foxpro?

>Thank you,
>Phil

Sat, 09 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Foxpro 2.5 / Visual Foxpro compatibility

2. visual foxpro 6 / foxpro 2.5 - > e-mail

3. Upgrading from Foxpro 2.5 (DOS) to Visual Foxpro

4. Running a windows 3.11 based application using visual foxpro 3.0

5. Standalone dbase Application with Foxpro Win 2.5 ??

6. Foxpro 2.5 Win application problem...

7. FoxPro 2.5/2.6 Application (need help)

8. Foxpro 2.5 Application to Standalone EXE

9. Special character problem to run FoxPro program in Visual FoxPro

10. how can I get DOS foxpro 2.5 to allow other programs to run under Windows

11. Running balances in FoxPro 2.5 for DOS

12. stored procedure in client/server application for visual foxpro application