You opinion: Where should I add Tax field
Author Message
 You opinion: Where should I add Tax field

I have a project involving two tables:  Order and Order Detail (one-many
relationship).  I am pondering where should I add the tax fields.  Two
designs come to mind:
1. add two fields(tax[logic], taxtotal[numerica]) in Order table
2. If the order required to pay tax(non-government),  A productID says
(0) will be added to the order detail table.
Which method should I use??  Or you have a better idea???

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. CHAR 254 vs MEMO fields opinion question

2. Add fields to a table using variables as Fields Names

3. Sales Tax database

4. South Carolina Taxes

5. Real problem with sales tax and grids.

6. Calculate pre-tax value

7. UK Tax Changes for IT Professionals

8. Vertex Sales and Use tax integration

9. Tax Rate tables

10. Tax Forms -- 1099's W-2's

11. help: adding textbox with memo field

12. Move cursor to first field with record add?