VFP 6.0 HTML help
Author Message
 VFP 6.0 HTML help

Hi,

I'd like to create a help file for a small app.
I want to use Microsoft HTML Help Workshop (Hhw.exe),
and according to the help info. in VFP 6 it should be included in
the Visual Studio MSDN CD's.
I can't find it on there, how do I get to this help and install it so
I can make use of it to generate HTML help files?
I have VFP 6.0 Professional Edition
Thanks in advance!
To respond by e-mail remove nospam in email address.

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 20:49:23 GMT
 VFP 6.0 HTML help
Hi, you can download it from MS.
Go to http://msdn.microsoft.com and search "HTML Help Workshop" keyword.
There is a link to "HTML Help Downloads".

Bye Rosta

Quote:
> Hi,

> I'd like to create a help file for a small app.
> I want to use Microsoft HTML Help Workshop (Hhw.exe),
> and according to the help info. in VFP 6 it should be included in
> the Visual Studio MSDN CD's.
> I can't find it on there, how do I get to this help and install it so
> I can make use of it to generate HTML help files?
> I have VFP 6.0 Professional Edition
> Thanks in advance!
> To respond by e-mail remove nospam in email address.

Mon, 08 Nov 2004 13:27:04 GMT
 VFP 6.0 HTML help
Still one way -
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=33071&area=s...
rdinal=66
RH

Quote:
> Hi,

> I'd like to create a help file for a small app.
> I want to use Microsoft HTML Help Workshop (Hhw.exe),
> and according to the help info. in VFP 6 it should be included in
> the Visual Studio MSDN CD's.
> I can't find it on there, how do I get to this help and install it so
> I can make use of it to generate HTML help files?
> I have VFP 6.0 Professional Edition
> Thanks in advance!
> To respond by e-mail remove nospam in email address.

Mon, 08 Nov 2004 13:34:03 GMT
 VFP 6.0 HTML help
Thanks,
I will download it from there

On Thu, 23 May 2002 07:34:03 +0200, "Rostislav HAMPL"

Quote:

>rdinal=66

Mon, 08 Nov 2004 21:05:15 GMT

1. VFP 6.0 - HTML Help / Graphical Help

2. Help with HTML Help and VFP 6.0

3. HTML Help/VFP 6.0

4. Linking Compiled HTML Help to VFP 6.0 and Vis Versa

5. Html info PLEASE HELP VFP 6.0

6. HTML Help and Visual Foxpro 6.0

7. VFP 6.0 and HTML generation

8. VFP 6.0 report to html ?

9. Saving report in HTML layout VFP 6.0

10. Displaying HTML in VFP 6.0

11. VFP 6.0 run and save report as HTML

12. old newbie and sql edit window in VFP 6.0 or SQL editor for VFP 6.0