self-running demonstration systems
Author Message
 self-running demonstration systems

I am trying to create a self running system to use as a
tutorial.

I can't seem to sync running macros and having the correct
form in focus.  Running de{*filter*}, I can see some loaded
forms properties but not others.  For example I can see
form1.visible, form2.visible but not form3.visible and I
get an "object is not found" if I try to reference it in
code.  Yet the form shows up in _screens.forms(3).

I am trying to show a form with tutorial info, then
activate the actual application form and run a macro to
perform various tasks.  Maybe I am going about it the
wrong way.

Has anyone done a project like this?
Is there any freeware or commercial product what will will
run with VFP and do something like this?

Sun, 04 Sep 2005 08:45:03 GMT
 self-running demonstration systems
DemoShield is a pretty good one.
http://www.*-*-*.com/

HTH,
Remus

Quote:
> I am trying to create a self running system to use as a
> tutorial.

> I can't seem to sync running macros and having the correct
> form in focus.  Running de{*filter*}, I can see some loaded
> forms properties but not others.  For example I can see
> form1.visible, form2.visible but not form3.visible and I
> get an "object is not found" if I try to reference it in
> code.  Yet the form shows up in _screens.forms(3).

> I am trying to show a form with tutorial info, then
> activate the actual application form and run a macro to
> perform various tasks.  Maybe I am going about it the
> wrong way.

> Has anyone done a project like this?
> Is there any freeware or commercial product what will will
> run with VFP and do something like this?

Sun, 04 Sep 2005 13:25:08 GMT
 self-running demonstration systems

Quote:
> I am trying to create a self running system to use as a
> tutorial.

> I can't seem to sync running macros and having the correct
> form in focus.  Running de{*filter*}, I can see some loaded
> forms properties but not others.  For example I can see
> form1.visible, form2.visible but not form3.visible and I
> get an "object is not found" if I try to reference it in
> code.  Yet the form shows up in _screens.forms(3).

> I am trying to show a form with tutorial info, then
> activate the actual application form and run a macro to
> perform various tasks.  Maybe I am going about it the
> wrong way.

> Has anyone done a project like this?
> Is there any freeware or commercial product what will will
> run with VFP and do something like this?

Camtasia:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

-- TRW
_______________________________________
My e-mail:  t r w 7

_______________________________________

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 03:22:42 GMT
 self-running demonstration systems
Hi Bill!

http://www.hallogram.com/foxrunner/

It's also good for unit tests!

Bye, Olaf.

Wed, 07 Sep 2005 23:14:05 GMT

1. Self running demos under FPD2.6...

2. Demonstration of FoxPro WWW form processing

3. vfp8 exe cannot run on 98 system ?

4. How to Count multiple instances of EXE running on the System

5. problem in running application on foxpro in pentium mmx system

6. FoxPro v2.6 running on the newer Dell 500 pIII system

7. Running 5.0a And 6.0 On Same System

8. System error running Fox 2.6 executable

9. Problem running FPW 2.6a and VFP 5.0a on same system

10. running VFP help on different systems

11. Running 5.0a And 6.0 On Same System

12. problem in running application on foxpro in pentium mmx system