query stops program
Author Message
 query stops program

I'm using  useing select statements in my programs and then copy the
result to tables that get used later on.  This stops the program.

 How do I make the program continue  without stopping when the query
finishes?

Thanks
cc

Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 query stops program

Quote:
>  How do I make the program continue  without stopping when the query
> finishes?

Do you mean you do something like this?

SELECT * FROM blah blah blah WHERE yadda yadda yadda

That creates a cursor named QUERY, opens a browse window, and waits for
user interaction.

If so, two choices:

SELECT * FROM blah blah blah WHERE yadda yadda yadda NOWAIT

That creates a cursor named QUERY, opens a browse window, but does not
waits for user interaction.

or

SELECT * FROM blah blah blah WHERE yadda yadda yadda INTO CURSOR Something

That creates a cursor named SOMETHING, does not open a browse window, and
does not wait for user interaction.

Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Stop ODBC SQL Query Returning All Records!

2. How To Stop a Runaway Query?

3. How To Stop a Runaway Query?

4. stopping further execution of program

5. How to stop program execution when calling a new form

6. Setting next tab stop to current stop + 2 or more

7. Query Feature in Foxpro program

8. Query problem in Foxpro Program

9. Is the is The Query designer fox program

10. is The Query designer fox program

11. Query Program Variables in 2.6 DOS

12. User-defined Query program for fpw26