Rich Text Format / WP style in Fox?
Author Message
 Rich Text Format / WP style in Fox?

             RICH TEXT FORMAT (and/or OTHER WP Style Formats)

Does anyone know of a library or similar that would allow me to implement
Rich Text Format or similar within a Fox memo field (or similar).

I need to be able to:

 - Edit a document and introduce document formatting (bold, underline etc...)
 - Transmit that document (binary transfer) elsewhere
 - Print the document from facilies in fox and/or the library
 - Idealy be able to print the document from most WP software
   (this is where I think RTF could be most useful)

Any other ideas and/or approaches that might get close or provide a partial
solution would be welcome.

(I have a feeling that there are (or should be :-) some 'filters' around that
allow reading/writing?/editing? of common formats such as Word/WordPerfect etc.
Am I wrong?

(If not is anyone out there interested in _writing_ such a library?)

All comments gratefully recieved.

Thanks in advance

Barry

                            --------oOOOo--------
 Barry E James                "...but joy is the serious business of Heaven"

                            -------oOOOo---------

Mon, 09 Dec 1996 06:59:57 GMT

1. Rich Text Format reader/writer for Fox ?

2. Rich Text Nightmare (merging two rich text files)

3. Rich Text Format etc.

4. Rich Text format

5. Rich text format

6. Rich Text Format Printing Problem

7. Need Help With (RTF) rich text format

8. Rich Text Format - Next Page and Codes

9. Rich Text Format - Next P

10. Rich Text Format and Common Dialog Question

11. Printing Rich Text Format in VFP

12. Rich Text Format Print Problem