fox color vs windows colors
Author Message
 fox color vs windows colors

How can I make my program (forms etc) keep the Foxpro default colors
even after a user has changed his/her Windows colors?

THX
Mike Farnesi

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 05:12:38 GMT
 fox color vs windows colors
Mike,
Make sure your object's base classes don't have their ColorSource property set to 4 or 5!

Rick

Quote:
> How can I make my program (forms etc) keep the Foxpro default colors
> even after a user has changed his/her Windows colors?

> THX
> Mike Farnesi

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 07:33:48 GMT
 fox color vs windows colors
Rick's suggestion will work, but you're not supposed to do that. Windows GUI
guidelines state that the user should choose their own colors.

--
Craig Berntson
MCSD, Visual FoxPro MVP

Quote:
> How can I make my program (forms etc) keep the Foxpro default colors
> even after a user has changed his/her Windows colors?

> THX
> Mike Farnesi

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 01:01:01 GMT
 fox color vs windows colors
Craig,
Haven't "seen" you around these parts lately - welcome back. I almost added ".. but you shouldn't -
let your user's decide!", but since even MS has relented some with VFP 8.0's colored buttons, I just
let it be implied.

Rick

Quote:

> Rick's suggestion will work, but you're not supposed to do that. Windows GUI
> guidelines state that the user should choose their own colors.

> --
> Craig Berntson
> MCSD, Visual FoxPro MVP
> www.craigberntson.com
> Salt Lake City Fox User Group
> www.slcfox.org

> > How can I make my program (forms etc) keep the Foxpro default colors
> > even after a user has changed his/her Windows colors?

> > THX
> > Mike Farnesi

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 03:44:42 GMT

1. PRINTING Color Coded Syntax IN COLOR?

2. Getting the color white on toolbar buttons in 256 color mode

3. Color Set/Color Scheme

4. How can I convert the RGB color to a html color #C0C0C0 format

5. I want more colors!!! in 256 colors

6. Accessing win95 default colors from fox

7. Making Fox Default it's colors

8. Selecting Colors (Windows only)

9. Icon problems - Windows colors on forms

10. Color of BROWSE windows in FPW

11. Colors in WAIT WINDOW in FPD26

12. PRINTING IN COLOR FROM WINDOWS 2000 OR NT