Messagebox Text sizing
Author Message
 Messagebox Text sizing

Does anybody know if its possible to change the Font size of the text used
in Messagebox( ).  I've tried the Message handler from the component Gallery
but can find any useful properties. I know I can always use a form for my
messages but it would be better if I could use the existing messagebox.

Thanks for any help.

Tue, 07 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Messagebox Text sizing

2. font size in messagebox()

3. messagebox() title text

4. Center Text In Messagebox?

5. move text to next line in MessageBox()

6. FPW26: Find out the text size

7. Auto size for text controls - vfp3

8. automatical Import/Export from/to text files with fixed size

9. Highlighting text after text search

10. Printing a TEXT file in TEXT mode WITH VFP

11. Rich Text Nightmare (merging two rich text files)

12. text file processing - read/write comma delimited text