FPW 2.6 probelm in printing a memo field
Author Message
 FPW 2.6 probelm in printing a memo field

Hi

I am using FPW 2.6.  In one of the reports, one of the field to be printed is a
Memo field. I have made sure that 'Field can stretch' is marked.

This report will print just fine as long as the memo is not too long.  But if
the memo is long enough it gives a message 'String too long to fit'.  The field
it is trying to print is a memo field.  Why does it think it is a string and
try to enforce the max string length.

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  Please email me direct..

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FPW 2.6 probelm in printing a memo field
I found the answer to that one.  I, inadverently used the 'Trim' function in
the format of the memo field.  And I guess it tried to trim it like a string
and that threw the error.  The error dissappeared once I removed the 'Trim'
function.

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. need to convert a fpw 2.6 dbf with memo fields to Access '95

2. Memo Field compression in FPW 2.6

3. Printing 10 memo fields (fox 2.6)

4. PUBLIC: FPW 2.6: Problems with printing a general type field

5. Printing error 1105 in FPW 2.6 printing to text printer

6. FPW2.6 - printing & print preview - memo fields

7. REPORT PRINTING PROBELM IN VFP FRAMEWORKS

8. Frequent corruption of Memo files - FPW 2.6

9. FPW 2.6 "Missing memo file"

10. FPW 2.6 Screen Memo .SCT

11. Including memvar in memo field (FPW)

12. problem with fpw 2.5a memo-fields