Communications Question in FP 2.5
Author Message
 Communications Question in FP 2.5

Need to be able to fax a report from within foxpro app.
What's are my choices?  Thanks Much

Rafael

Thu, 12 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Communications Question in FP 2.5

Quote:

> Need to be able to fax a report from within foxpro app.
> What's are my choices?  Thanks Much

> Rafael

Second one today... Try SilverFox. You'll need a CAS driver but it should
do the job for you.

  Spectrum Data Mgmt. Inc.            http://www.spectrumdata.com
      P.O. Box 422                       (813) 654-5254 Voice
   Valrico, FL 33594                     (813) 654-8013 Fax

Sat, 14 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Communications Question in FP 2.5

Quote:
>Need to be able to fax a report from within foxpro app.
>What's are my choices?  Thanks Much

>Rafael

I have had good luck with CommTools, published by Avanti Software
800-329-8889.  There is another package out, Silver Fox, or something
like that, that may have better customer support.  I dunno, CommTools
has been OK and I usually don't require much in the line of customer
support anyway.
Scott

Fri, 20 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Communications Question in FP 2.5

Quote:

>  Need to be able to fax a report from within foxpro app.
>  What's are my choices?  Thanks Much

>  Rafael

Take a look at the SilverFox Library.  It should do the trick...

You can contact SilverWare Inc. via:

Tele: (214) 247-0131
Fax:  (214) 406-9999

For on-line info:
Internet WWW is http://rampages.onramp.net/~silver

Good Luck...

Sat, 21 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Communications Question in FP 2.5

Quote:

> Need to be able to fax a report from within foxpro app.
> What's are my choices?  Thanks Much

> Rafael

If you have your fax/modem installed so it shows up in your print manager as a selectable device, just create
a report and specify the fax/modem as the print device.

You can also add the PROMPT option at the end of your REPORT command and then you can direct the output to the
fax/modem or a printer. I have done this with both FoxPro 2.6 for Windows and VFP 3.0 running in WIN95. The
Fax/Modem driver will prompt you for a telephone number.

Mon, 23 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. newbie question, FP 2.5 D

2. newbie question, FP 2.5 DOS

3. FP 2.5 Mac Questions

4. Indexing with FP 2.0 from FP 2.5

5. Writing a Communication Program under Fox 2.5 (DOS)

6. Beginning user of VFP - Backward DATA compatibility with FP 2.5

7. Problem with FP 2.5 browse window

8. Comm libraries and FP 2.5/6 DOS, 2.6/Win

9. Reporting from FP 2.5 tables

10. Printing Graphs in FP 2.5 for Mac

11. Help: Q on Get, Read and Valid (FP/W 2.5)

12. Upgrading from FP 2.5 for DOS