"There is not memory to complete this operation"
Author Message
 "There is not memory to complete this operation"

My client reported me about this error when he tried to search a record from
a table.  The function contains the SQL command for searching the records.
When he reported this error, I checked his computer whether it is not enough
hard disk space or RAM, etc.  However there was ultimately sufficient disk
space in it and I was puzzled about that.  But there is something which I
suspect that his Windows platform is NT Workstation and I don't know whether
it has the special memory setting that caused this error.  Can anyone help
me about this problem?  Thank you.

Mon, 06 Dec 2004 11:04:27 GMT
 "There is not memory to complete this operation"
is it a temp disk space problem? check the config.fpw

Quote:

--
may the force, the farce and linux be with you.

Mon, 06 Dec 2004 13:32:08 GMT
 "There is not memory to complete this operation"
I saw this message on the computer with nimda virus

Leonid

Quote:
> My client reported me about this error when he tried to search a record
from
> a table.  The function contains the SQL command for searching the records.
> When he reported this error, I checked his computer whether it is not
enough
> hard disk space or RAM, etc.  However there was ultimately sufficient disk
> space in it and I was puzzled about that.  But there is something which I
> suspect that his Windows platform is NT Workstation and I don't know
whether
> it has the special memory setting that caused this error.  Can anyone help
> me about this problem?  Thank you.

Mon, 06 Dec 2004 15:03:00 GMT

1. VFP7 will not open (There is not enough memory to complete this operation)

2. not enough memory to complete this operation

3. error - There is not enough memory to complete operation

4. Not enough memory to complete this operation - vfp 3.0

5. Not enough memory to complete operation

6. There is not enough memory to complete this operation

7. Not enough memory to complete operation...

8. "There is not enough memory to complete this operation"

9. "There is not enough memory to complete this operation"

10. FPW2.5: "not enough memory"

11. "could not allocate global memory" message

12. VFP V3.0 and "Illegal Operations"