Comm libraries and FP 2.5/6 DOS, 2.6/Win
Author Message
 Comm libraries and FP 2.5/6 DOS, 2.6/Win

Hi, all.

I've got a question about comm libraries.  We've been looking at two -- Comm
Tools and Silverware -- and are unsure which to go with.  Comm Tools seems a
bit wunky with DOS memory, but is fine in the Windows version.  Silverware
I'm not so familiar with.  Does anyone have any opinions regarding comm
libraries?  I need a GOOD, STABLE one for both DOS and Windows that uses the
API for settings (there was one that was a loadable BIN that required
setting UART stuff by hand -- we want to use the Control Panel in Windows to
set that stuff!).

-- Gavin

Mon, 24 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. COMM LIBRARY FOR FOXPRO 2.6 DOS

2. FP DOS 2.5 & Win 95 Printing

3. FP DOS 2.5 / WIN 95 Print Weirdness

4. I need a patch to FP 2.5 or 2.6 for DOS to make *.exe files

5. Converting FOXPRO 2.5 DOS to 2.6 WIN question...

6. WTB: Foxbase+, FoxPro 1.0 for Win, FoxPro 2.0 for DOS, FoxPro 2.6 DOS/Win

7. FP 2.6 DOS & Win'95

8. FoxPro DOS 2.5 in Win DOS Shell

9. Print error with a FP 2.6 DOS app running in Win 95

10. transporting report from FP 2.6 for DOS to FP 2.6 for Windows

11. Question about Comm Libraries.(comet, foxsilver, comm tools).

12. FP Win 2.6 & Win 95 OSR2