foxpro 6 prints my report in grayscale
Author Message
 foxpro 6 prints my report in grayscale

I use a foxpro 6 application wich creates a report with pictures in it, for
some reason when printing, foxpro change my printerdriver (hp 880c) to
printing in grayscale.
This is not the default setting of the printer and it only happens using
this report.

Does anyone know how to prefent foxpro from doing this?

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 01:56:18 GMT
 foxpro 6 prints my report in grayscale
Most likely the report was designed on a machine where a different printer
was the default printer. Install that print driver on the machine where you
change the report and then make sure you select that printer in the
pagesetup/printer and also make sure you then specify all the color
settings. Otherwise VFP will try to emulate the printer that was originally
specified in the report as closely as possibel with the current printer.

HTH

Quote:
> I use a foxpro 6 application wich creates a report with pictures in it,
for
> some reason when printing, foxpro change my printerdriver (hp 880c) to
> printing in grayscale.
> This is not the default setting of the printer and it only happens using
> this report.

> Does anyone know how to prefent foxpro from doing this?

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 22:02:21 GMT
 foxpro 6 prints my report in grayscale
It is always wiser to let the user choose the printer.

Quote:

> Most likely the report was designed on a machine where a different printer
> was the default printer. Install that print driver on the machine where
you
> change the report and then make sure you select that printer in the
> pagesetup/printer and also make sure you then specify all the color
> settings. Otherwise VFP will try to emulate the printer that was
originally
> specified in the report as closely as possibel with the current printer.

> HTH

> > I use a foxpro 6 application wich creates a report with pictures in it,
> for
> > some reason when printing, foxpro change my printerdriver (hp 880c) to
> > printing in grayscale.
> > This is not the default setting of the printer and it only happens using
> > this report.

> > Does anyone know how to prefent foxpro from doing this?

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:49:37 GMT
 foxpro 6 prints my report in grayscale
Then you got to wipe out the expr, tag and tag2 fields of the 1st record of
the frx

Quote:
> It is always wiser to let the user choose the printer.

> > Most likely the report was designed on a machine where a different
printer
> > was the default printer. Install that print driver on the machine where
> you
> > change the report and then make sure you select that printer in the
> > pagesetup/printer and also make sure you then specify all the color
> > settings. Otherwise VFP will try to emulate the printer that was
> originally
> > specified in the report as closely as possibel with the current printer.

> > HTH

> > > I use a foxpro 6 application wich creates a report with pictures in
it,
> > for
> > > some reason when printing, foxpro change my printerdriver (hp 880c) to
> > > printing in grayscale.
> > > This is not the default setting of the printer and it only happens
using
> > > this report.

> > > Does anyone know how to prefent foxpro from doing this?

Wed, 31 Aug 2005 01:47:24 GMT
 foxpro 6 prints my report in grayscale
Thanks, I got rid of the problem by wiping out the fields
Quote:

>Then you got to wipe out the expr, tag and tag2 fields of the 1st record of
>the frx

>> It is always wiser to let the user choose the printer.

>> > Most likely the report was designed on a machine where a different
>printer
>> > was the default printer. Install that print driver on the machine where
>> you
>> > change the report and then make sure you select that printer in the
>> > pagesetup/printer and also make sure you then specify all the color
>> > settings. Otherwise VFP will try to emulate the printer that was
>> originally
>> > specified in the report as closely as possibel with the current printer.

>> > HTH

>it,
>> > for
>using

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 23:13:41 GMT

1. Using the PROMPT option of the REPORT command on a Macintosh and printing using GRAYSCALE

2. foxpro 2.6 report - print preview does not match what is printed

3. Help: Printing Foxpro 2.6 DOS reports using Visual Foxpro 6

4. Help: Report Form Fields print blank - reposted report form fields print blank report form fields print blank

5. Printing FoxPro reports on a Novell network using VLMs on client

6. How do you print FoxPro reports to disk

7. Printing bitmaps in a report? (FoxPro 2.6)

8. How to print FoxPro report to file?

9. Printing Reports from FoxPro Mac

10. FOXPRO/HP560C REPORT PRINTING PROBLEMS

11. FOXPRO BUG: Printing Memos in Reports

12. Spool32 Error message when printing FoxPro Reports.