textbox control on forms skipping to next textbox
Author Message
 textbox control on forms skipping to next textbox

I have a form with several textboxes.  I set the maxlength on the
textboxes. When entering information greater than the maxlength into
one textbox the cursor skips to the next textbox and enters the rest
into this textbox.  How do I prevent this from happening (besides
expanding the max length)

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 01:40:43 GMT
 textbox control on forms skipping to next textbox
{*filter*}ia,

Check SET CONFIRM.
--
David Dunetz
SweetWARE

Quote:
> I have a form with several textboxes.  I set the maxlength on the
> textboxes. When entering information greater than the maxlength into
> one textbox the cursor skips to the next textbox and enters the rest
> into this textbox.  How do I prevent this from happening (besides
> expanding the max length)

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 03:53:14 GMT

1. Skipping to a textbox

2. Cursor not advance to next textbox.....

3. Textbox- Select all when textbox got Focus?

4. Rich TextBox Control and Reporting

5. dynamic textbox control source

6. text of TextBox control doesn't scroll !!!!

7. dynamic textbox control source

8. Cursor position with textbox controls

9. VFP 5.0--textbox control source question

10. rich textbox control

11. Textbox cursor control

12. Textbox edit control