.OCX question
Author Message
 .OCX question

HI,

   I've made an activex control on a form that display an animated .gif.
And i distribute my .app to other clients. But when i installed on other
clients, the activex control animated .gif won't appeared. Is that
because of i didn't include the.required .OCX or other reasons ? If so
what's name of the required .OCX files  ? Thanks.

Danny

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 .OCX question
Do you mean you created the ocx or used an ocx. If used, which one. There
are a few out there I think.
Allen
Quote:
>    I've made an activex control on a form that display an animated .gif.

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 .OCX question
Yes, Tee Siu, you need to distribute the .OCX.

--
Nancy

Quote:
> HI,

>    I've made an activex control on a form that display an animated .gif.
> And i distribute my .app to other clients. But when i installed on other
> clients, the activex control animated .gif won't appeared. Is that
> because of i didn't include the.required .OCX or other reasons ? If so
> what's name of the required .OCX files  ? Thanks.

> Danny

Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 .OCX question
Hi Allen,

 No i used the ActiveX control in a form, and when i distribute it to other
clients, the animated gifs wont appeared. I didn't create .OCX, just wanan
know is it compulsory to get the required .OCX together with my .app to other
clients or not. And what's the name of the required .OCX files if required.
Thanks.

Danny

Quote:

> Do you mean you created the ocx or used an ocx. If used, which one. There
> are a few out there I think.
> Allen
> >    I've made an activex control on a form that display an animated .gif.

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 .OCX question
Nancy has already answered the if question. The which depends on the control
you are using for the gif animation. I know of two, one free and a
sharewhere but there may be many more. Do you know anything about the
control or where it came from
Allen

Quote:
> clients or not. And what's the name of the required .OCX files if

required.

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 .OCX question
Hi Allen,

I just use the activex OLE control on the control toolbox. This control is used
to display picture, animation and etc. Btw, where is nancy's answer ? Thanks.

Danny

Quote:

> Nancy has already answered the if question. The which depends on the control
> you are using for the gif animation. I know of two, one free and a
> sharewhere but there may be many more. Do you know anything about the
> control or where it came from
> Allen

> > clients or not. And what's the name of the required .OCX files if
> required.

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 .OCX question
When you drop the control on the form, select it with the mouse and then
press the F1 key (help).  Since it's the standard control that came with
VFP, the help file will tell you what OCX file the control comes from and
needs to be distributed.

Fred

Quote:

>Hi Allen,

>I just use the activex OLE control on the control toolbox. This control is
used
>to display picture, animation and etc. Btw, where is nancy's answer ?
Thanks.

>Danny

>> Nancy has already answered the if question. The which depends on the
control
>> you are using for the gif animation. I know of two, one free and a
>> sharewhere but there may be many more. Do you know anything about the
>> control or where it came from
>> Allen

>> > clients or not. And what's the name of the required .OCX files if
>> required.

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 .OCX question
Nancy said you will need to distribute the ocx. The question is which one as
I did not think there was a standard control capable of animated gifs. I
dont know if the activemovie control can do gifs, I dont think so. So Im
lost as to which control it is.

Quote:
> Hi Allen,

> I just use the activex OLE control on the control toolbox. This control is
used
> to display picture, animation and etc. Btw, where is nancy's answer ?
Thanks.

> Danny

> > Nancy has already answered the if question. The which depends on the
control
> > you are using for the gif animation. I know of two, one free and a
> > sharewhere but there may be many more. Do you know anything about the
> > control or where it came from
> > Allen

> > > clients or not. And what's the name of the required .OCX files if
> > required.

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. PicClp.ocx question

2. 16/32/OCX Questions

3. OCX question

4. MSOUTL32.OCX QUESTION

5. DHTML.OCX Print Question

6. simple question -- use ocx in VFP form

7. Setup Questions and DLL's and OCX registration error

8. mscomm32.ocx. 2 questions

9. MSCOMM32.OCX, 2 questions?

10. MS OUTLINE.OCX interesting question ???

11. VFP5: RichText OCX Printing Question

12. AcriveX troubleshooting for VFP 5.0 (comctl32.ocx and richtx32.ocx)