Accessing VFP3 files via ODBC
Author Message
 Accessing VFP3 files via ODBC

I've developed an application in Visual FoxPro v3, but it is so slow, I
wish to re-write it in Visual Basic v3.

I wish to still read and write to VFP3 data files, possibly via ODBC,
however, I've downloaded Microsofts updated ODBC drivers, but they only
work on Windows95, and I'm using Windows 3.x.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to read VFP files in Visual Basic
and Access (v2) in a Windows 3.x environment.

Any assistance grately appreciated.

David Fyfe

Sat, 21 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing VFP files via ODBC

2. Using SQLConfigDataSource to access mdb file via ODBC

3. Using VFP to access VFP tables via ODBC

4. VFP via Access/ODBC

5. Updating Access table via ODBC from Fox

6. Updating Access via ODBC

7. Accessing .dbf via vfp odbc

8. Accessing FoxPro via ODBC - DELETED Rows HELP!!

9. Query an Access fle from VFP5 via ODBC

10. Help: Accessing Lotus Notes via ODBC from FoxPro 2.6

11. Accessing Visual FoxPro 5 Via ODBC

12. ODBC Connections via File DSN's