making forms to be main screen instead of reside in vfp main window
Author Message
 making forms to be main screen instead of reside in vfp main window

Im new in vfp
can someone tell me how to making forms to be main screen instead of reside
in vfp main window

Mon, 06 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 making forms to be main screen instead of reside in vfp main window

VFP3 (can't do it) or VFP5 (can do it)?

Barbara Paltiel
*************************

Quote:

> Im new in vfp
> can someone tell me how to making forms to be main screen instead of reside
> in vfp main window

Mon, 06 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 making forms to be main screen instead of reside in vfp main window

Quote:

> VFP3 (can't do it) or VFP5 (can do it)?

> Barbara Paltiel
> *************************

> > Im new in vfp
> > can someone tell me how to making forms to be main screen instead of reside
> > in vfp main window

Desktop property controls this in VFP3.
Joe

Thu, 09 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 making forms to be main screen instead of reside in vfp main window

Quote:

> VFP3 (can't do it) or VFP5 (can do it)?

> Barbara Paltiel
> *************************

> > Im new in vfp
> > can someone tell me how to making forms to be main screen instead of reside
> > in vfp main window

This is handled with the DESKTOP property in VFP3.
Joe

Thu, 09 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 making forms to be main screen instead of reside in vfp main window

Quote:

> > VFP3 (can't do it) or VFP5 (can do it)?

> > Barbara Paltiel
> > *************************

> > > Im new in vfp
> > > can someone tell me how to making forms to be main screen instead of reside
> > > in vfp main window

> This is handled with the DESKTOP property in VFP3.
> Joe

No, this merely lets you move other forms off the main screen.  It
doesn't let you REPLACE the main screen with a form.

Barbara

Fri, 10 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 making forms to be main screen instead of reside in vfp main window

Quote:

>> > VFP3 (can't do it) or VFP5 (can do it)?

>> > Barbara Paltiel
>> > *************************

>> This is handled with the DESKTOP property in VFP3.
>> Joe

>No, this merely lets you move other forms off the main screen.  It
>doesn't let you REPLACE the main screen with a form.

     But if you then move the main screen off to hyperspace, it
effectively has that effect, no?  It doesn't work the way one would
want if using toolbars, but otherwise, maybe.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

C Pronunciation Guide:
     y=x++;     "wye equals ex plus plus semicolon"
     x=x++;     "ex equals ex doublecross semicolon"

Sat, 11 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 making forms to be main screen instead of reside in vfp main window

Quote:

>No, this merely lets you move other forms off the main screen.  It
>doesn't let you REPLACE the main screen with a form.

>Barbara

Barbara-

  Why not do what the rest of us do.. Move the main screen off of the
screen and direct everything else to the desktop.. This neatly takes
care of the "Problem"

Tue, 21 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to keep form centered in main VFP screen

2. loosing Form′s focus in VFP main screen

3. form as main VFP screen??

4. Form as main VFP Screen

5. Making a form the "main program"

6. loosing Form′s focus in VFP main screen

7. How to resize form within Main VFP window

8. VFP Form as Main window...

9. Resizing main VFP window to wrap around forms

10. Closing second modal form prevents closing of main VFP window

11. Stopping Form appearing inside VFP main window

12. top level forms, child forms, _Screen, the main foxpro window