I have some FoxPro books
Author Message
 I have some FoxPro books

Hello,

Im getting ready to put these on Ebay tonight and was doing a newsgroup search
first to see if anyone wanted one or all of these. If you read this after 1/30
8pm, and are interested, just go to ebay.com and search for "FoxPro".

If you need any of the following books, let me know before Sunday night. I'd
like to get 1/2 of list price.

Glad to sell you any or all if you're interested in them. (All are new or like
new. No smells, etc. Just like they came from a bookstore.)

Thanks. List is below.
John

Learn FoxPro 2.5 for Windows in a Day (3-1/2 disk missing)
Wan Wong, WordWare Publishing, 1993, 157 pp
List $14.95

FoxPro 2.5 for Windows Inside and Out
Edward Jones, McGraw-Hill, 1992, 742 pp
List $27.95

PC Learning Labs Teaches FoxPro 2.5 for Windows (with 3-1/2 disk)
Ziff-Davis Press, 1993, 313 pp
List $22.95

FoxPro 2.5 for Windows at a Glance
David Nesbitt, WordWare Publishing, 1994, 109
List $15.95

Using FoxPro 2.5 for Windows (with 3-1/2 disk)
Lisa Slater, Que Books, 1993, 1198 pp
List $35.00

FoxPro 2.5 Developing Full-Scale Applications (with 3-1/2 disk)
Nelson King, MIS/Henry Holt Press, 1993, 865 pp
List $34.95

Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Foxpro 2.6 for Mac having trouble launching----HELP

2. Having trouble with non foxpro databases (.dbf)

3. Having a problem with Word and FoxPro

4. What's a good book for beginners in Visual FoxPro 7-8

5. Foxpro 2.5 book, please recommend

6. Book for beginner learning FoxPro?

7. visual foxpro books

8. How to program in FoxPro f Windows book.

9. Advice on Foxpro Books

10. Microsoft's FoxPro 6 Book - Help!!

11. Good FoxPro books?

12. Need Book Recommendation - FoxPro Mac 2.5!