Auto Prompt VFP Form in network pc
Author Message
 Auto Prompt VFP Form in network pc

I'm working on a project which needs to have feature to prompt form to
user's pc after window login. The question is how to check who login the
window ? And how to run a form in user's pc automatically ?

Thanks

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 19:34:54 GMT
 Auto Prompt VFP Form in network pc
Hello, Calvin!
You wrote  on Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:34:54 +0800:

 CC> I'm working on a project which needs to have feature to prompt form to
 CC> user's pc after window login. The question is how to check who login
 CC> the window ? And how to run a form in user's pc automatically ?

 CC> Thanks

Use SYS(0) to retrieve the user name and computer name. You can put a
shortcut to your program in the Startup folder of the Windows start menu to
launch the application after logging on to Windows.
---
Eric den Doop

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 19:44:37 GMT

1. VFP 5.0 Report Form To Printer Prompt

2. VFP: REPORT FORM ... TO PRINT PROMPT

3. FoxPro 2.6 - Auto Switching from Network to Local Printer

4. Auto key generation in a network

5. Record synchronisation when using a PC-NFS network

6. Slow PC Novell Network

7. Slow PC Novell Network

8. Fox on PC/Mac network

9. Fox on PC/Mac network

10. FPW2.6 DBF open error on Networked 350Mhz PC

11. PC hangs when using Comet on network

12. Data exchange between VFP Forms over a Local Network