how to code automatic mail function in .prg
Author Message
 how to code automatic mail function in .prg

Wayne,

There's an example of how to use MAPI over on my website. There's also some
samples over on the UniversalThread.com
--
df    - (Microsoft FoxPro MVP) http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
> I need to be able to have a program that will automatically mail some
> information to a specific address when a report is sent to the printer.
How
> can I do this in a .prg??

Fri, 21 Feb 2003 02:57:06 GMT
 how to code automatic mail function in .prg
If you don't want the fuss of making an ole type application,  but need the
automation,
Blat works great for this purpose.
Bob

here is the link.

http://www.interlog.com/%7Etcharron/blat.html

Quote:
> I need to be able to have a program that will automatically mail some
> information to a specific address when a report is sent to the printer.
How
> can I do this in a .prg??

> Help is appreciated.

> Wayne Maranduik

Fri, 21 Feb 2003 03:39:16 GMT
 how to code automatic mail function in .prg

I just put up a MAPI example using Outlook Express on the wiki.

http://fox.wikis.com/wc.dll?Wiki~MapiOutlookExpress

I use a form, but you could put all the code into a prg and just run it on
demand.

__Stephen

Quote:
> I need to be able to have a program that will automatically mail some
> information to a specific address when a report is sent to the printer.
How
> can I do this in a .prg??

> Help is appreciated.

> Wayne Maranduik

Sat, 22 Feb 2003 22:37:24 GMT

1. E-mail automatic

2. Automatic Mail-merging Routines

3. Automatic record codes

4. Function vs. PRG

5. Mail, mail, mail...??

6. Code to convert a VUE to a PRG?

7. My code is printing when I run my PRG files

8. How to convert .exe files back to prg source .code files

9. OLE IDISPATCH exception code 0 error when I ran a mail merge program

10. Mail Merge Wizard Code ?

11. Executing a PRG from a PRG

12. Big PRG or Small PRG?