Summary band too large to fit
Author Message
 Summary band too large to fit

Hi,

I'm receiving an "Summary band too large to fit" error with VFP 6.0 if I
put information lower than 6.2 inches in the summary band. (Which I was
capable to do with FPW 2.6)

Any Idea?

Tks.

Jocelyn

Sun, 17 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Summary band too large to fit
Hi Jocelyn,

Quote:

>Hi,

>I'm receiving an "Summary band too large to fit" error with VFP 6.0 if I
>put information lower than 6.2 inches in the summary band. (Which I was
>capable to do with FPW 2.6)

Have you changed printers?

Best regards,
Tom

Sun, 17 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. summary band is too large to fit on page

2. VFP5: Detail band is too large to fit on page

3. Page Header Band too large to fit on page

4. Print error message: Detail band is too large to fit on page

5. VFP5: Detail band is too large to fit on page

6. Summary Band is too large!

7. Help ! Summary band too large

8. Stretch To Fit Band Overflowing

9. Printing Detail band wont fit...!!!!

10. Report summary band

11. Summary Band in Report Wr

12. Summary Band in Report Writer, FoxWin2.5