Foxpro Printing Dialogue
Author Message
 Foxpro Printing Dialogue

Anyone knows how to change the default printing dialogue in VFP 5.0, i.e I
want to be able to choose what pages or selections to print ?

Thanks

Ahkit

Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Foxpro Printing Dialogue
Ahkit,
report form reportname noconsole to print prompt

This will bring the dialogue box where the settings
can be changed.

rekha

Quote:

>Anyone knows how to change the default printing dialogue in VFP 5.0, i.e I
>want to be able to choose what pages or selections to print ?
>Thanks
>Ahkit

Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Programming Alert dialogues in Foxpro?

2. Default operator in "Find" dialogue

3. Remote View without dialogue box?

4. How to use find dialogue

5. Help with "Open" dialogue box control

6. VFP3-Cyrillic CP1251 font for dialogue boxes

7. File mask for Open file dialogue

8. Visual FoxPro 2.6 Printing vs Visual 5.0 Printing

9. foxpro 2.6 report - print preview does not match what is printed

10. Help: Printing Foxpro 2.6 DOS reports using Visual Foxpro 6

11. foxpro 6 prints my report in grayscale

12. FoxPro Unix: Doesn't Print