Foxprow 2.5 development
Author Message
 Foxprow 2.5 development

Hello experts

Just changed from development in fox 2.0 dos to
foxprow 2.5.
That caused some screen management problems
that I didn't have to deal with before ...

Question:

When you want to create a screen for running under
various screen resolutions - is it really common programming
practise to write a screen for each resolution, and then determin
the actual resolution with e.g. the sysmetric() function ???
(or is this only done with smaller applications)
with reference to Microsoft Information PSS ID number Q114668
(using multiple screen resolutions in FoxProw)

Any hint will be appreciated - I think others may have expierenced
that problem, when changing from dos to windows envionment.

For personal answer please use:

Thanks in advance for any hint

Svend

Wed, 28 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Foxprow 2.5 development

Svend,
  In the 2.x world, you just write for the lowest common demoninator..
(640X480)..

Quote:
> Hello experts

> Just changed from development in fox 2.0 dos to
> foxprow 2.5.
> That caused some screen management problems
> that I didn't have to deal with before ...

> Question:

> When you want to create a screen for running under
> various screen resolutions - is it really common programming
> practise to write a screen for each resolution, and then determin
> the actual resolution with e.g. the sysmetric() function ???
> (or is this only done with smaller applications)
> with reference to Microsoft Information PSS ID number Q114668
> (using multiple screen resolutions in FoxProw)

> Any hint will be appreciated - I think others may have expierenced
> that problem, when changing from dos to windows envionment.

> For personal answer please use:

> Thanks in advance for any hint

> Svend

Thu, 29 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. @ ..EDIT in FoxproW 2.5

2. Strange FoxProw 2.5/WFW problem

3. WIN3.1 printing from FoxProW 2.5

4. Printing multipage reports using FoxproW 2.5 on Lantastic/Workgroup

5. foxprow 2.5 & win2k

6. graphic under foxprow 2.5

7. FoxproW 2.5

8. Foxprow 2.5 problem