Printing long memo fields in FPMac
Author Message
 Printing long memo fields in FPMac

I have a FoxPro Mac application in which there are sometime long memo fields.
One of the reports (the most important one) requires the printing of long memo
fields.  On occasion this memo text needs to flow onto the next page.  In
these situations the memo text is being truncated and the next field begins at
the top of the next page.

Since the report was created using the FoxPro report designer, and I have
not found anything in the report design that should cause this problem, I
suspect that with FoxPro, not my application.

Has anyone else experienced this?  How did you work around it?

Thanks,
Cherry

Mon, 18 Aug 1997 17:10:48 GMT

1. Long memo fields

2. LONG memo field in report writer???

3. ODBC problem with long text memo fields.

4. FPW2.6 - printing & print preview - memo fields

5. Printing a Memo Field

6. Printing Large Memo Fields (Bombing)

7. Printing memo field from report form

8. Printing large memo fields > 1 page

9. Printing Memo Fields

10. Printing 10 memo fields (fox 2.6)

11. bold part of a memo field when printing

12. PRINT MEMO Field