having problem with menus
Author Message
 having problem with menus

Set your form's ShowWindow property to 2
(Topl-Level Form)

Open the menu in the menu designer.
Select "General Options ..." from VFP's View menu.
In the General Options dialog, check the "Top-Level Form"
checkbox and re-generate your menu.

Roger
--
Roger Ansell
FE AVP&Cie

My real email address is ansell dot roger at optusnet dot com dot au

Quote:
> Hi,

> I have created a form and in the init event, i included the following line
:
> do startup.mpr with this

> When I try to run the form, I get the following message:
> No parameter statement is found

> oh almost forgot ... I set the form as main.

> I attached the error so you all can get a clearer picture.
> Any idea of where and what are the problems ?

> Thanks in advance!

> Alfred

Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:27:59 GMT
 having problem with menus
Hello Alfred
I dont see a PARAMETER / LPARAMETER in the MPR code,
Put a :
PARAMETER pDosomething   *** first line in the MPR
Good Luck
Mohammed
www.imaginecorp.com

Quote:
> Hi,

> I have created a form and in the init event, i included the following line
:
> do startup.mpr with this

> When I try to run the form, I get the following message:
> No parameter statement is found

> oh almost forgot ... I set the form as main.

> I attached the error so you all can get a clearer picture.
> Any idea of where and what are the problems ?

> Thanks in advance!

> Alfred

Tue, 26 Jul 2005 05:19:53 GMT

1. having problems creating menus

2. still having problems- hiding input fields

3. I'm having PROBLEMS whit a project...

4. problem sql usando el having

5. FP 2.6 having problems under NT4.0

6. Having a problem changing the registry on NT

7. Having a real problem with Print Preview.

8. Having problem with VFP and SQL Server

9. Still having a problem with HP printers and VFP5

10. Having problem display reports on the screen, Help!

11. vfp 3 -- still having problems