Autoclosing form - VFP7
Author Message
 Autoclosing form - VFP7

In Fox 2.x (DOS) I used preprocessor directive
"#READCLAUSE TIMEOUT n" to close "unused" screen.
Is anybody know how can I obtain the same effect
in VFP 7.0 but not using Timer?

Artur.

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 18:49:58 GMT
 Autoclosing form - VFP7
for particular form use:
Yourform.release() ?

to close all the forms use:

for each oForm in _screen.Forms
  oForm.release()
endfor

Quote:
> In Fox 2.x (DOS) I used preprocessor directive
> "#READCLAUSE TIMEOUT n" to close "unused" screen.
> Is anybody know how can I obtain the same effect
> in VFP 7.0 but not using Timer?

> Artur.

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:45:05 GMT
 Autoclosing form - VFP7
Not that I know of.  You'd have to use a timer.

--

Fred
Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP

Quote:

> In Fox 2.x (DOS) I used preprocessor directive
> "#READCLAUSE TIMEOUT n" to close "unused" screen.
> Is anybody know how can I obtain the same effect
> in VFP 7.0 but not using Timer?

> Artur.

---

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 23:11:41 GMT
 Autoclosing form - VFP7
why do you not want to use a timer?
Quote:

>In Fox 2.x (DOS) I used preprocessor directive
>"#READCLAUSE TIMEOUT n" to close "unused" screen.
>Is anybody know how can I obtain the same effect
>in VFP 7.0 but not using Timer?

>Artur.

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 23:15:23 GMT

1. VFP7 Form Wizard / Form Migration

2. shortcut.mpx not working in VFP7 forms

3. VFP7 - All slow down very much when several forms are opened

4. Update: Slow forms in VFP7

5. Error with menu on a top-level form - VFP7

6. VFP7 + W2000 Srv - an extra form feed each time a text job is printed

7. vfp7 form.release or release window?

8. Record is out of range error when saving form - VFP7

9. How to add Form Designer ToolBar in vfp7 standalone runtime

10. form designer and vfp7

11. VFP7: Forms grid

12. Two Forms won't open in VFP8 and do in VFP7