Anyway to simulate keyboard strokes
Author Message
 Anyway to simulate keyboard strokes

Is there any way to simulate keyboard entry besides
KEYBOARD function.

I need to simulate any/all of the following keyboard
entries (as if the user entered them on the keyboard):

left-ALT + Shift

left-ALT + 1 + Shift

left-ALT + 2 + Shift

They do not work using KEYBOARD '{ALT+1+shift}'  .

Thanks in advance.

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 11:05:50 GMT
 Anyway to simulate keyboard strokes
Check out the keybd_event API function.

--
Roger Ansell
Adelaide, Australia

My real email address is ransell  at senet.dot com dot au

Quote:

> Is there any way to simulate keyboard entry besides
> KEYBOARD function.

> I need to simulate any/all of the following keyboard
> entries (as if the user entered them on the keyboard):

> left-ALT + Shift

> left-ALT + 1 + Shift

> left-ALT + 2 + Shift

> They do not work using KEYBOARD '{ALT+1+shift}'  .

> Thanks in advance.

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 14:02:30 GMT

1. Slow keyboard strokes in memo field, Why?

2. intercepting keyboard strokes

3. simulate keyboard input by software on Visual Basic

4. trapping for key strokes...

5. Password Routine (hides the key strokes)

6. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTROL (SHIFT, CONTROL, ALT) KEY STROKES

7. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTROL (SHIFT, CONTROL, ALT) KEY STROKES

8. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTROL (SHIFT, CONTROL, ALT) KEY STROKES

9. Is there anyway to print ... in VFP 5.0

10. Interesting? A warning anyway

11. What is the deal with DoEvents anyway?

12. How much spam are you guyz getting, anyway???