font size in messagebox()
Author Message
 font size in messagebox()

Is there a way to select font size  and other font characteristics in the
text of a messagebox?

New to this.  Many thanks.

--------
Jean

Sat, 18 Oct 2003 02:40:29 GMT
 font size in messagebox()
[ Courtesy cc'ed through e-mail to the quoted author ]

Quote:

>Is there a way to select font size  and other font characteristics in the
>text of a messagebox?

>New to this.  Many thanks.

You mean something that is not in Windows Control Panel/Monitor/Appearance?

--
[ When replying, remove *'s from address ]
Alexandre Pechtchanski, Systems Manager, RUH, NY

Sat, 18 Oct 2003 05:08:30 GMT
 font size in messagebox()

Quote:

> [ Courtesy cc'ed through e-mail to the quoted author ]

> >Is there a way to select font size  and other font characteristics in the
> >text of a messagebox?

> >New to this.  Many thanks.

> You mean something that is not in Windows Control Panel/Monitor/Appearance?

Yes, sorry I was unclear.

I would like to have more control over the text message in the messagebox
generated by a messagebox() call in FoxPro.  I do not want to change
anything globally (i.e. outside of FoxPro), just the programatically
generated message boxes.  This will be in a compiled application,
developed in VFP6.0 and used under Win95 and Win98.

Thanks.

-Jean

Sat, 18 Oct 2003 05:50:54 GMT
 font size in messagebox()
Jean,
I believe the point Alexandre was trying to make was that the VFP
messageboxes are Windows messageboxes, so if you change one you change them
all. The best alternative would be to create your own messagebox substitute
that you can control. Of course if you don't want to reinvent the wheel, go
to the UT downloads (http://www.universalthread.com/Live/Download5.asp ) and
pick one of the many that are available here.

Rick

Quote:

> > [ Courtesy cc'ed through e-mail to the quoted author ]

> > >Is there a way to select font size  and other font characteristics in
the
> > >text of a messagebox?

> > >New to this.  Many thanks.

> > You mean something that is not in Windows Control

Panel/Monitor/Appearance?
Quote:

> Yes, sorry I was unclear.

> I would like to have more control over the text message in the messagebox
> generated by a messagebox() call in FoxPro.  I do not want to change
> anything globally (i.e. outside of FoxPro), just the programatically
> generated message boxes.  This will be in a compiled application,
> developed in VFP6.0 and used under Win95 and Win98.

> Thanks.

> -Jean

Sat, 18 Oct 2003 20:59:05 GMT

1. Change default Font and Font Size

2. Change printed font, and font size

3. Messagebox Text sizing

4. Messagebox Text sizing

5. Changing the Font In a Messagebox

6. Can I chnage the font in a MESSAGEBOX()

7. Messagebox() Font

8. Can I change the Messagebox font?

9. Change font in messagebox

10. is it possible to change the messagebox fonts?

11. MessageBox font

12. VFP Changing Font Size?