FPW2.6 Network SQL problem
Author Message
 FPW2.6 Network SQL problem

When I insert an SELECT-SQL statement into a program or screen snippet,
the status line shows EXCLUSIVE even if I've SET EXCLUSIVE OFF. I've
reviewed the list of commands that perform automatic locking & none are
used. I would appreciate any comments.
Thank you
Becca

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 FPW2.6 Network SQL problem

Normally we output the resulting set of a SELECT into one cursor. Cursors
are temporary read only files, that's the reason they opened in exclusive
mode.

Hope this helps

Renato

Quote:

>When I insert an SELECT-SQL statement into a program or screen snippet,
>the status line shows EXCLUSIVE even if I've SET EXCLUSIVE OFF. I've
>reviewed the list of commands that perform automatic locking & none are
>used. I would appreciate any comments.
>Thank you
>Becca

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. FPW2.6 Network Problem

2. FPW2.6/WFW3.11/NT4.0/SQL Server - ODBC Problem

3. FPW2.6 printing to network printer w/SET DEVICE TO PRINTER

4. FPW2.6 cannot COPY FILE on network drive in NT

5. FPW2.6 DBF open error on Networked 350Mhz PC

6. checking network in FPW2.6

7. Network Printing With FPW2.6 And WIN95?

8. fpw2.6 networking

9. FPW2.6 - Connecting a network drive

10. FPW2.6 Print a file to network printer

11. Network functions in FPW2.6?

12. FPW2.6 & WinGrps network 3.11