Printing UPS barcodes/maxicodes/bullet codes
Author Message
 Printing UPS barcodes/maxicodes/bullet codes

Does anybody have any clues as to how I can print a UPS maxicode (the
funky square barcode with the bullseye) on a VFP report?  UPS seems to
have abandoned their maxicode True Type font and are suggesting I use
PCL commands - not sure how I can do that within a report, and what
effect it will have on the report..

Sun, 08 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing UPS barcodes/maxicodes/bullet codes
The company that I work for sells a Bar Code ActiveX control that
supports MaxiCode however VFP does not support ActiveX controls in a
report. If you can use a different report writer like Active Reports
from Data Dynamics or use Access or VB then our ActiveX control would
be ideal. Visit www.taltech.com for more information as well as a
fully functional evaluation version.

Quote:
>Does anybody have any clues as to how I can print a UPS maxicode (the
>funky square barcode with the bullseye) on a VFP report?  UPS seems to
>have abandoned their maxicode True Type font and are suggesting I use
>PCL commands - not sure how I can do that within a report, and what
>effect it will have on the report..

Thu, 12 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing UPS barcodes/maxicodes/bullet codes
Hi
The most usual solution would be to use automation and use Word as report
engine.
Your ActiveX can get its Message property from VFP data, with your control
as a Shapes olecontrol. You sample VBA word macro can easily be managed from
VFP.

A VFP report can call a userdefined function at any point; could that
possibly be a way of implementing a all-VFP report solution?
-Anders

Quote:
> The company that I work for sells a Bar Code ActiveX control that
> supports MaxiCode however VFP does not support ActiveX controls in a
> report. If you can use a different report writer like Active Reports
> from Data Dynamics or use Access or VB then our ActiveX control would
> be ideal. Visit www.taltech.com for more information as well as a
> fully functional evaluation version.

> >Does anybody have any clues as to how I can print a UPS maxicode (the
> >funky square barcode with the bullseye) on a VFP report?  UPS seems to
> >have abandoned their maxicode True Type font and are suggesting I use
> >PCL commands - not sure how I can do that within a report, and what
> >effect it will have on the report..

Fri, 13 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. BARCODES / DBEST BARCODES ?

2. Printing barcodes

3. printing barcodes with fpd26

4. Why print USPS Barcodes?

5. print Barcodes using VFP

6. Printing barcodes

7. How to print barcodes?

8. VFP and Printing of BARCODES!

9. Software to print barcodes from FPD2.6a??

10. How to print barcodes?

11. Printing barcodes ...

12. How to print barcodes using VFP?