Printing Problem with HP Laser Jet 6p
Author Message
 Printing Problem with HP Laser Jet 6p

I've got a client that's working with HP Laser Jet 6p and they are running
an HP 51 Scan jet.

    The two items are daisy chained.  Where the HP Laser jet is the last in
line.

    Problem:  When the user prints, the printer jams.  It looks as though it
spools okay, but refuses to print.  When going to another program, excell,
the problem doesn't present itself.

Any help is appreciated.  Roy

Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing Problem with HP Laser Jet 6p

Quote:
>I've got a client that's working with HP Laser Jet 6p and they are running
>an HP 51 Scan jet.

>    The two items are daisy chained.  Where the HP Laser jet is the last in
>line.

>    Problem:  When the user prints, the printer jams.  It looks as though it
>spools okay, but refuses to print.  When going to another program, excell,
>the problem doesn't present itself.

>Any help is appreciated.  Roy

Get a second LPT port card...using the pass thru ports is a pain in
the neck for both the end user and the programmer...

Mike Dunston

Mon, 01 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Report prints very tiny font on HP Laser Jet 5si sometimes

2. problem with HP Laser JET 1100

3. MSDOS HP Laser Jet IV Drivers

4. VFP 5.0 and HP LaserJet 6P in Windows95 - printing problem

5. HP 6p / 1100 Problem

6. HP Laserjet 6p Problems...

7. Problems with an HP LaserJet 6p Driver

8. Problem with HP 6P printer

9. Printing of labels with FoxBase labels program on HP 6L Laser Printer

10. HP LASER 2100 Printer Driver Problem??

11. HP LASER 2100 Printer Problem

12. v2.0 Printer to HP 5/6 Laser Printers