Please advice about VFP sample (SOLUTION.APP)
Author Message
 Please advice about VFP sample (SOLUTION.APP)

Hi all
I'm using VFP 6.0
I just seen the VFP sample file in SOLUTION.APP
When I run the code MAIN.PRG in SOLUTION, its display tree-view.
Choosing :
- Foundation Classes
  - Use common application dialog boxes

then press button 'See  Code'
In code editor :

   loForm = NewObject("_login","_dialogs")
   loCustom = Create("custom")
   loForm.oPassword = loCustom
   loForm.cDBFName = "..\..\data\employee.dbf"
   loForm.cTable = "employee"
   loForm.cFieldName = "last_name"
   loForm.cPassword = "first_name"
   loForm.Setup()

   What & where is _login or _dialogs ?? Is it a .VCX or .SCX ??
   I'd search in the current directory but not found

   thank's

   steven

Mon, 29 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Please advice about VFP sample (SOLUTION.APP)
Hi Steven,
Look definition NEWOBJECT() Function
Look also catalogue ...\Vfp98\Ffc\, where among others is _dialogs.vcx
Use Tools\Class Browse for viewing classes
The best regards
Michael, Russia
---------------------------

Quote:
> Hi all
> I'm using VFP 6.0
> I just seen the VFP sample file in SOLUTION.APP
> When I run the code MAIN.PRG in SOLUTION, its display tree-view.
> Choosing :
> - Foundation Classes
>   - Use common application dialog boxes

> then press button 'See  Code'
> In code editor :

>    loForm = NewObject("_login","_dialogs")
>    loCustom = Create("custom")
>    loForm.oPassword = loCustom
>    loForm.cDBFName = "..\..\data\employee.dbf"
>    loForm.cTable = "employee"
>    loForm.cFieldName = "last_name"
>    loForm.cPassword = "first_name"
>    loForm.Setup()

>    What & where is _login or _dialogs ?? Is it a .VCX or .SCX ??
>    I'd search in the current directory but not found

>    thank's

>    steven

Mon, 29 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Like Invoice sample in Solution sample but...

2. VFP8 Solution Samples?

3. Stopwatch Form in Solution Sample Question...

4. Please advice...VFP 6.0

5. Advice on VFP Framework selection, please.

6. Quick Question about VFP 3.0 Sample Apps

7. sample of VFP 3.0 APP with EMAIL

8. Report Design Advice/Samples?

9. Delete record and Tastrade sample APP (VFP 6.0)

10. Advice for a backup solution

11. Pool Manager Sample - Help Please

12. Advice please :) Pricing a FoxPro Project