Foxpro printing problem (fonts)
Author Message
 Foxpro printing problem (fonts)

Has anyone had problems printing with Foxpro 2.x for DOS under Windows 95.
 We are using the command type > prn to print reports in Foxpro for Dos
under Windows 95 and the output is in the wrong font. I'm looking for a
quick fix without re-writing alot of code.  We are using a laserjet IIIsi
printer.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob

Sat, 05 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Change printed font, and font size

2. Problems printing with printer specific fonts

3. FPD 26 - Printing Fonts Problem

4. Help Printing problems in VFP6 + LJet4 - font style not appearing

5. Font Size Problems in Report Printing (VFP5)

6. Problems printing with printer specific fonts

7. Font Problems When Printing

8. Barcode font print problem FPW2.6

9. FPD 26 Font Print Problems - Need Help

10. Print problem: font too small or too big

11. WTF?! Printing font problem

12. How do you print using fonts larger than 127 in foxpro 2.6 for windows