Business Graphic
Author Message
 Business Graphic

I`m looking for a Toolbox for creating business graphic
(diagrams and so on) Does anybody know one?
Alternatively I made a form, that processes the Data and
draws the graphic. Is there a possibilizy to print a form?

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 16:18:33 GMT
 Business Graphic
Visio is by far the best tool and is OLE controlable.

As for printing the form - capture it as a Bitmap and print the bitmap.

Andrew R.

Quote:
> I`m looking for a Toolbox for creating business graphic
> (diagrams and so on) Does anybody know one?
> Alternatively I made a form, that processes the Data and
> draws the graphic. Is there a possibilizy to print a form?

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 18:57:30 GMT
 Business Graphic

Quote:
> I`m looking for a Toolbox for creating business graphic
> (diagrams and so on) Does anybody know one?
> Alternatively I made a form, that processes the Data and
> draws the graphic. Is there a possibilizy to print a form?

Check the AbriChart utility on our website if your needs
are not too complicated - easy to use.
Paul Lee ........... Abri Technologies ......... http://abri.com/
       'Recover' - top rated FoxPro file repair utility.

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 01:47:40 GMT

1. Need Business Graphics 2.6W

2. Creating Graphics to load machines work (like Gantt’s graphics)

3. Creating Graphics to load machines work (like Gantt’s graphics)

4. Graphics Server, CGI & VFP - Graphics Converter Needed

5. Business Apps in FPD

6. Need code for small business venture

7. Need FoxPro software for business

8. US-CHICAGO BUSINESS ANALYSTS 50K-70K