NEED ADVICE PLEASE????? moving a .dbf to a local computer every 1 hour????
Author Message
 NEED ADVICE PLEASE????? moving a .dbf to a local computer every 1 hour????

hello,

I have a .dbf file that I need to move every hour to my
local computer.  Keep in mind that I cannot use SQL!

Please give any advice that may help??????

Thanks

Mon, 02 Jan 2006 21:24:01 GMT
 NEED ADVICE PLEASE????? moving a .dbf to a local computer every 1 hour????
Hi Aaron,

You can write a {*filter*}y little app and set it to run with the Windows task
scheduler. It would look something like this. You may want to add error
checking, etc.

USE MyTable
COPY TO MyLocalTable WITH CDX
USE IN MyTable
*!* ERASE MyTable

> hello,

> I have a .dbf file that I need to move every hour to my
> local computer.  Keep in mind that I cannot use SQL!

> Please give any advice that may help??????

> Thanks

Tue, 03 Jan 2006 02:01:31 GMT

1. need advice recovering deleted .fpt and .dbf off a floppy

2. I need some advice, please.

3. Dilemma - Need Advice Please on AppDev.

4. Sum(hours) in query is doubling hours

5. ? Changing 12 hours to 24 hours programmatically

6. [Fwd: ? Changing 12 hours to 24 hours programmatically]

7. Moving projects between computers

8. Moving Local Database to Server

9. Moving project w\ ActiveX controls to new computer

10. Moving VFP and SourceSafe to new computer.

11. Need a couple hours of FP help, will pay

12. Advice please :) Pricing a FoxPro Project