Hide a form - II
Author Message
 Hide a form - II

15-03-2003

Hi,

I am sorry that my last query on hiding a form was not
precise.

I actually wanted to hide a form from windows taskbar. It
should be visible in the desktop. It may/maynot appear in
the system tray.

Thanks in advance.

Sarangan R

Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:44:03 GMT
 Hide a form - II
Using VFP 8 you can set a Top level form's ShowInTaskbar property
<<Specifies whether the top-level form object appears in the Windows taskbar
at runtime. This setting is read-only at runtime.

Form.ShowInTaskbar = lExpr
Parameters
  lExpr
  Defaults to true (.T.), enabled. False (.F.) disables this property
Remarks
The ShowInTaskbar setting is ignored unless the ShowWindow Property value =
2 >>

-Anders

Quote:
> 15-03-2003

> Hi,

> I am sorry that my last query on hiding a form was not
> precise.

> I actually wanted to hide a form from windows taskbar. It
> should be visible in the desktop. It may/maynot appear in
> the system tray.

> Thanks in advance.

> Sarangan R

Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:54:39 GMT

1. Want to buy Dbase II,yes Dbase II

2. Hiding a form from an other form.

3. How Can I Detect User Closing Form Part II

4. Can a form be an .EXE - II [VFP 3.0b]

5. Hiding the screen without _screen.hide

6. Hide a form

7. Hide the Form Title

8. hiding multiple forms

9. How to hide multiple forms ?

10. hide forms

11. how can i hide the statusbar of the main form

12. Hiding a forms title bar