VFP - Reading from com1 port
Author Message
 VFP - Reading from com1 port

I have a problem I can't solve with VFP:

I need to read data from com1: and FREAD doesn't work with ports since
FoxPro 2.6.
I have this bar-code scanner connected to this port (instead of keyboard
wedge) and I can't get to it.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:22:27 GMT
 VFP - Reading from com1 port

Quote:
> I have a problem I can't solve with VFP:

> I need to read data from com1: and FREAD doesn't work with ports since
> FoxPro 2.6.
> I have this bar-code scanner connected to this port (instead of keyboard
> wedge) and I can't get to it.

> Any ideas?
> Thanks in advance

MSDN Library -> HOWTO: Receive from the Serial Port by Using
MScomm32.ocxArticle ID: Q140525The information in this article applies to:
Microsoft Visual FoxPro for Windows, versions 3.0, 5.0, 6.0

Wies3aw

Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:26:00 GMT

1. reading com1 port

2. reading com1 port

3. Opening Com1 port

4. FoxPro and Serial Port (COM1, COM2).....HELP ME!.

5. Cannot Open Com1 Port

6. Downloading thru Com1 Port

7. Opening Com1 port

8. read from/write to com1

9. VFP5: Reading COM1?

10. Read a Paralel Port (VFP)

11. How do I read data from COM port in VFP 5.0

12. Reading Comm Port in VFP 3.0 (How Can I)