simple question -- use ocx in VFP form
Author Message
 simple question -- use ocx in VFP form

Hello everyone, I want to use an OCX in my form, one method of the OCX have
this parameter type:

    void DoSomething( long type, LPCSTR string, VARIANT* result )
the result is a return type para, you can get value after you call this
method.

   But I don't know how to call this method in Foxpro, I can't do it even I
don't want get the return type parameter.

Pls help, Thanks.

Tangman

Thu, 25 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Simple question about using forms in .PRGs

2. VFP SIMPLE QUESTION: changing backcolor of form

3. simple question-Summing form output-to the form?

4. simple question needs a simple answer

5. Minimize Form (simple question)

6. Simple Form Question

7. Simple form question

8. Simple Question ======= Closing a form

9. Simple Question on Forms.

10. Using VB created OCX in VFP

11. Vfp: Who uses scrl[h|v]32.ocx (of scrollbr.zip from Vision Software)

12. using mscomm32.ocx from within VFP 3.0