Form not appearing in top-level form.
Author Message
 Form not appearing in top-level form.

When I load a formset containing 3 forms (1 "top level" and 2 "in-top-level"
forms), the top level form (FrmMain) loads OK and the Menu I have created
that loads with the form shows OK.  When I select the menu option that loads
form2 (FrmInput), nothing appears (when running the executable), or the form
appears in the VFP window (if running from within VFP 5.0c).   If I code the
menu option to reflect "show window FrmInput in window FrmMain"  I receive
an error stating the FrmMain hasn't been defined.

Form appearances and behavior worked fine (although SLOW) when I was not
using a formset to contain the forms, but I decided to use a formset to
improve performance since both input forms (2&3) are using the same
databases.  Form 1 (FrmMain) is only used to "contain" the other forms and
to provide a top-level form to allow my user-defined menu to appear...

Any ideas???

Thanks!

Paul Heitmeyer

Fri, 18 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Form not appearing in top-level form.

make theform PUBLIC and then you can call it from the MENU..
ps There is no VFP 5.0C there is an a and that will be the last  one since
6.0 is due for march..

Fri, 18 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Form not appearing in top-level form.

2. Help! Form not appearing in top-level form.

3. Wait window not being shown in top level form

4. Strange problem with modal forms and Application in top-level form

5. addressing form from menu on top level form ?

6. Top level form menu & active form

7. release form - from menubar of top level form ?

8. Top Level form/Modal form conflict.

9. Question: Forms displayed inside other top-level forms

10. Top level form - modal form ??

11. Problems with calling Forms from Forms witihin a Top Level App

12. top level forms, child forms, _Screen, the main foxpro window