Width and Height of image
Author Message
 Width and Height of image

I need to read image width and height from jpg,bmp and gif files. I know
that this informations are in header of  graphic file but I don't know how
to get it.

Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Width and Height of image
Anto,

I've tried the following code, perhaps it works for you.

img = NEWOBJECT( "image")
img.PICTURE = "xxx.jpg"
? img.WIDTH
? img.HEIGHT
RELEASE img

Charles

Quote:

> I need to read image width and height from jpg,bmp and gif files. I know
> that this informations are in header of  graphic file but I don't know how
> to get it.

Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Width and Height of image

It works great. Thanks a lot.

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. BUG? Form width creep with form-sized images

2. how to design a form whose width is double of screen's width in VFP50

3. _SCREEN.Width & _SCREEN.Height tracking ?!

4. Row Height in Grid

5. screen height limitations

6. FPW Reports: [X] Constant Band Height disabled?

7. Group footer same height as detail band (when it should be 0)

8. How to limit the height for detail band

9. Detail - Constant band height

10. Changing the Detail height at run time

11. Calculating Docked toolbar height

12. Titlebar.heightm, menubar.height