Help:how to code for context menu with right click event
Author Message
 Help:how to code for context menu with right click event
Hi, I am fairly new to VFP V5.  I used to do VFP V3 but like ages ago.

I want to know how to code the right click event so I can have my own context
menu just like in Win-95.

Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help:how to code for context menu with right click event
You should probably look at the help file for the RightClick
event to get started.
You would probably have to create a small form that gets
instantiated from the RightClick event that contains a list of
objects with methods containing what you want to happen.

Quote:

>Hi, I am fairly new to VFP V5.  I used to do VFP V3 but like ages ago.

>I want to know how to code the right click event so I can have my own
context
>menu just like in Win-95.

Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help:how to code for context menu with right click event
There is a new keyword for defining popups - SHORTCUT - that will let you do
this, check the online help in VFP for creating shortcuts.  If you use the
menu designer, it will ask you if you want to create a regular menu or
shortcut.

Then, in the control's RightClick() event, add code like this:
ACTIVATE POPUP <popupname> AT MROW(), MCOL()

This should work
Rob

Quote:

>Hi, I am fairly new to VFP V5.  I used to do VFP V3 but like ages ago.

>I want to know how to code the right click event so I can have my own
context
>menu just like in Win-95.

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Right click context menu.

2. Need help attaching code to click event of default form command buttons

3. Grid Right-Click event

4. Right click menu doesn't appear at the mouse location

5. Right-click popup menus?

6. Removing Default Right Click Menu

7. right click menu

8. Right Click - Side Menu..

9. FP 2.6 menu on right-mouse click problem

10. Displaying my own option in the right-click menu of a shortcut

11. Right-Click Popup Menu

12. Right-click menu in grid