Internal consistancy error(error 1000)
Author Message
 Internal consistancy error(error 1000)

HellO !
We just installed our app(made with VFP5A) on a :
PII 350 128 ram
Win95.

We have installed this software a lot of times and we have never seen
this error.
The error message happens when we try to print something from witin the
app.
The appl then closes.
We desperatly need to get it to wortk but cant think of nothing that can
cause this.
As we already said this apps as been running on lot  of systems and we
have never ever seen this error.
Thanx for youre help !!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, 19 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Internal consistancy error(error 1000)
Hi,

Are these reports that you are trying to print? If so, try  blanking out the
Expr, Tag and Tag2 fields in record #1 of the FRX.

Best regards,
Tom

Quote:
> HellO !
> We just installed our app(made with VFP5A) on a :
> PII 350 128 ram
> Win95.

> We have installed this software a lot of times and we have never seen
> this error.
> The error message happens when we try to print something from witin the
> app.
> The appl then closes.
> We desperatly need to get it to wortk but cant think of nothing that can
> cause this.
> As we already said this apps as been running on lot  of systems and we
> have never ever seen this error.
> Thanx for youre help !!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, 19 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Internal consistancy error(error 1000)
No there not records. There actually manually created pcl5 jobs.
We never had problems with it.
Quote:

> Hi,

> Are these reports that you are trying to print? If so, try  blanking out the
> Expr, Tag and Tag2 fields in record #1 of the FRX.

> Best regards,
> Tom

> > HellO !
> > We just installed our app(made with VFP5A) on a :
> > PII 350 128 ram
> > Win95.

> > We have installed this software a lot of times and we have never seen
> > this error.
> > The error message happens when we try to print something from witin the
> > app.
> > The appl then closes.
> > We desperatly need to get it to wortk but cant think of nothing that can
> > cause this.
> > As we already said this apps as been running on lot  of systems and we
> > have never ever seen this error.
> > Thanx for youre help !!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, 20 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Internal consistancy error

2. Internal Consistancy error.

3. Internal consistancy error

4. Internal consistancy error

5. UPDATE: Internal consistancy error.

6. internal consistancy error

7. Internal Consistancy Error

8. Internal consistancy error

9. FPW2.6a-"internal consistancy error" #462

10. INTERNAL CONSISTANCY ERROR in FP2.6 for Windows

11. VFP Internal Consistancy Error

12. Internal Consistancy Error